USE OF THE SITE AND PROHIBITIONS
The Site allows you to shop online and post comments. However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) use our sites, including its services and or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools (b) posting your comments in inappropriate.
For you to complete the sign-up process in our site, you must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process. You must qualify that you are 18 years or older and must be responsible for keeping your password secure and be responsible for all activities and contents that are uploaded under your account. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
PAYMENTS AND PROCESSES OF INVIOCES
cressina.com has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by cressina.com prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by credit card or paypal. Cressina.com has all the discretion to cancel or deny orders. cressina.com is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by cressina.com and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
Customer may cancel the order by promptly sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hrs of purchase with the following conditions.
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/manufacturers and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- Special orders are orders containing merchandise that is not held in regular stock and is ordered at the specific request of the customer. As such, special orders cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged. Special order deposit payments are non-refundable.
- All cancellations are subject to 5% processing fee. This fee will be deducted from customer's refund.
You can return your item(s) within 14 calendar days of your delivery with the following conditions;
- Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- You must return the item in its original box with all accessories and parts included.
- It's customer's obligation to pay for all return shipment and delivery expenses.
- All return items are subject to inspection against any damages -including shipping damages- and approval upon arrival at the return warehouse.
- All return items are subject to 15% restocking fee which will be deducted from customer's refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling (including inside delivery and assembly fee) that you may have paid on the order.
- Return policy applies the same to all exchange requests.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER?
In order to return your product; please contact us at email@example.com. If you are contacting us within 14 calendar days of your delivery and your item is not tagged as "Non-Returnable" then we will provide you an email with further instructions and return address.
- International orders including orders shipped to Canada
- Merchandise that has been damaged, used, or altered
- Items you have already assembled
- Products with missing original box, parts or accessories,
- Clearance items,
- Custom / special ordered products,
- Products which are marked as "Non-Returnable" (clearly indicated on the sale page before placing your order),
will not be accepted for return.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from our website are covered against any loss or damage during the transit with the following conditions:
- For freight and white glove deliveries, it's customer's obligation that to fully inspect all merchandise when it arrives, before signing any papers and before the trucking/delivery company leaves.You should submit your claim to us within 24 hours of receiving the order and we will work to correct the problem.
- For parcel / drop off deliveries (usually FedEx or UPS), if you receive an item that is defective or damaged, please contact us with photos of damaged items and packaging within 24 hours of receiving the order and we will work to correct the problem.
PRODUCT PRICING AND DESCRIPTIONS
The List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant. In cases of mispriced in our catalogs in which the item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
EDITING, DELETING, AND MODIFICATIONS
We may edit, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a new agreement on our site. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN OUR PROGRAM, VISIT AND SHOPPING IN OUR SITE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RIGHTS
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is detected cressina.com shall resort al remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed USD2,000 or the total price of the subject products paid or payable to you whichever is less.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold and offered in our website (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchant-ability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. This site and its information, contents, materials, products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You and understand and agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers and suppliers. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of cressina.com. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Failure of the cressina.com to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that the we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect.
No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of State of California, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles. Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of State of California, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.